Wednesday 8 July 2015

And the hits keep coming.....

So my ex used to pull the rug out from under me a lot...I was relieved when the marriage ended because that should have ended too....but no. Yesterday I received two whopping bills. One he lied and said was three thousand dollars less then it was and had said he had made $500.00 worth of payments BEFORE we seperated, he hadn't; the other was a bill he never mentioned, probably because he NEVER paid it! Am furious and really flabbergasted by this. I was sympathetic to his plight when we were married because he paid the majority of the bills which didn't leave him much of a pay check......except he wasn't paying them so where did all that money go??? I will never know.

Am doing better with accepting what the universe sends me. Yesterday was a hell of a day, plus I didn't get a job I applied for and our heat pump is broken ( I don't do well when overheated). It was tough, but I got my head wrapped around it. Whatever comes is meant and I will continue to try and find the good.....I also pray for a little closure from Disappeared, but trying to believe that what is meant to happen will.....



No comments:

Post a Comment