Wednesday 8 May 2019

Hold my Fear while I do Me

This year has been a lot about me making strong and steady moves towards my self improvement. Some were easy, switching to earth friendly products for cleaning and makeup, some were not, I have stopped using sugar in my coffee Monday-Friday and switched to oat milk. While I had hoped these changes would suddenly see me dropping weight and revealing the shiny, gorgeous girl within- they didn't. They are good choices though, and probably will show results in the long run, so I am sticking with them.
Cutting out online dating has been the hardest. My phone and iPad and pretty quiet now, due in part to my lack of close friends and my new unwillingness to bs. I am learning that is ok. I am coming to terms with a lot of the fear, and making decision based on how it will serve me and the kids later. I am not missing out any more, maybe my life was just missing the celebration of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment